|Input Voltage||AC100~240V||LED Quantity|| 360x3W LEDs|
|Frequency||50/60Hz||LED Chip Brand||epileds/epistar/other|
|Drive Current||580mA||Beam Angle||90°~ 140°|
|Work Temperature||-20℃ ~ 40℃||PPFD||>2000μmol/m²·s @ 0.2m|
|LED Color Ratio||full spectrum||PAR||>500W/m²|
|Housing Raw Materials||aluminum + tempered glass||Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, ETL|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours||Warranty||3 years|
1. Brand LED chips, proper wavelength guarantee the effectiveness of plants' growing
2. Built-in power supply, driver and LEDs are perfectly matched, make sure the long lifespan of whole light
3. Independent module design, easy to maintain, each module is driven by individual power supply,
any LED or module gets broken, the other LEDs can still work normally
4. Built-in cooling system (thermostatically controlled fans) to help heat dissipation
5. Special LEDs configuration for different plants' growing, different color ratio could be customized
6. Light intensity is dimmable, spectrum could be controlled
7. Suitable for indoor plants' growing, greenhouse, grow tent etc.
8. It could replace 2 pcs 1000W HPS, saving more electricity bill
9. Planting solution could be provided as per your need
10. LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
11. CE, FCC, RoHS, ETL approval
12. Factory warranty: 3 years
1. It is the ideal choice to replace traditional grow lights, 80% energy saving than HPS and MH
2. No need for additional cooling equipment, ballasts or reflectors
3. Low heat generation, no danger of scorching plants
4. Safe to operate, no risk of fire, burns or exploding bulbs
5. Environment-friendly, no harmful substances to environment
6. Easy to operate, plug-and-play
Specially Used for Growing Medicinal Plants, Hydroponics & Horticulture & Greenhouse Lighting.
660nm, 630nm, 440nm, 730nm, 380nm... total 14 bands of wavelengths
This new item has 360x3W LEDs, but real consumption only has 700W.
It is specially made for medicinal plants with full spectrum configuration.
It has two knob switches, turn on the first switch, the blue light (and 20% red) for the beginning phase (total 400W),
when the buds appear, you can turn on the second switch and 300W extra red light will appear.
The spectrum is adjustable and the whole lamp is dimmable, which means you could adjust the color ratio which you want.
Spectrum is controlled by those two knobs:
Suggestions for Using Dimming Controllers:
Firstly, user only need to open the full blue lights (400nm, 440nm, 460nm, 470nm and several white light) at seeding cycle;
Secondly, during growing cycle, user needs to add full red lights (730nm, 660nm, 630nm, 610nm) gradually;
Thirdly, when flowering cycle, user needs to open 100% full red lights and reduce the full blue lights gradually;
Fourthly, when budding, user needs to open all lights.